Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jz4t6v/low_iron_glass) has announced the addition of Wintergreen Research, Inc’s new report “Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP): Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020” to their offering.
Worldwide markets for Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) are poised to achieve significant growth based on an expectation of rapid adoption of CSP worldwide. As soon as a market has 100 paying reference accounts, it becomes a viable market. CSP solar systems have reached that market inflection point.
Growth potential of the CSP sector is strong, part of the solar growth that is poised to make solar energy represent 90% of the world’s energy production within 25 years. Just as smart phones grew rapidly once the price points were affordable and the economies of scale large enough to drive down prices for the markets to achieve significant growth, so also solar markets will take off. CSP has a strong ability to reduce the cost of electricity produced. Compound annual growth rates are expected to be made meaningless by penetration analysis when the markets grow rapidly.
There are no hindrances to CSP growth except technology and the new nanotechnologies make solar processes possible. The materials are simple, silica, silica, and more silica. With solar energy available to support the CSP low iron glass and the CSP module manufacturing processes, the markets will grow at compound rates.
Costs of electricity from CSP plants at US $ 0.15-0.24/kWh will decline to $.03 and lower by 2017 as the effect of the 35 year life span of the plant is factored into cost analysis. Once the plant is built very little labor is necessary, there are no ongoing fuel costs. This is a compelling economic story.
By 2020, expectations are that CSP capital costs will decline even further by between 30% and 50%. New technology will make plant operations even more efficient by that time.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market Description and Market Dynamics
- CSP Low Iron Solar Glass Market Description and Market Dynamics
- Low Iron Glass CSP Coatings
- Parabolic Trough Technology
- Low Iron Containing Materials for Glass
- Low Iron Glass Yields
- CSP Low-Iron Solar Glass Creates Green Energy
- Performance Comparison – Clear Float Glass Versus Low Iron Glass
2. Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market Shares and Market Forecasts
- Low Iron Glass Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market Driving Forces
- CSP Low Iron Glass Market Shares
- Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market Forecasts
- CSP Low Iron Glass Manufacturing Process
- Number of Float Glass Lines
- Low Iron Glass Manufacturing
- Low Iron Float Glass In China (Energy Implications, Raw Materials Implications)
- Low Iron Solar Glass Market Growth
- Solar Low Iron Glass Market Characteristics Factors
- CSP Solar Market Installed Capacity
- CSP Glass ROI
- Concentrated Solar Thermal – Segment
- CSP Low Iron Glass Price Trends
- Low Iron Glass Regional Analysis
3. Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Product Description
- Glass for Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)
- Guardian PV Laminated Mirrors
- ACWA Holding / SUN LIFE / Flabeg
- Emirates Float Glass
- RIO Glass
- Guangfeng Solarglass (Hong Kong) Low Iron Glass
- Nippon Sheet Glass / Pilkington Solar Energy Glass
- Masdar PV supplies 1.5 MWp Thin Film Modules to Indian villages
- Hangzhou AMD PV Glass Co Ltd
- Ningbo Qixin Solar Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd
- Borosil Glass Works
- Yichang CSG Polysilicon Material Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan CSG Solar Glass Co., Ltd.
- Egi MJG Launches Float Glass Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria
4. Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Technology
- Wind Tunnel Testing
- Parabolic Mirrors Solar Generation Elements
- Ceramic Mounting Pads For Bonding
- Energy Reflection
5. Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Company Descriptions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jz4t6v/low_iron_glass
Source: Wintergreen Research, Inc
- Renewable Energy Energy Saving
- Concentrating Solar Power